Have a truly tasteful Valentine's Day with our culinary gifts
and Perfect Pairs of on-tap oils and vinegars!
*Scroll down for Heart Pancakes and Fruit Salad Recipe
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
Flavored EVOO Pairings
Single Estate EVOO Pairings
with Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- • 1/2 lb strawberries, halved
- • 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- • 1/4 of a watermelon
- • 1 cup raspberries
- • 2 tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
- • 2 tbsp Strawberry Rhubarb Vinegar
- • Honey, to taste
Fruit Salad Preparation:
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegar, and honey until emulsified.
- Mix all of the fruit together into a large bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Mix the milk and vinegar together and put aside.
- Put together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the egg and melted butter into the milk-vinegar mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan with a little Bonsecco Olive Oil. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter in the pan and pour the batter into it. Turn the pancakes when bubbles appear on top and cook the other side until brown.
- Serve the heart pancakes with the fruit salad, honey, and whipped cream.