Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
This salad with grilled portobello is a flavorful, healthy side dish. Marinade this enormous cremini (because that’s what they are, to be fair) with garlic and thyme, grill and serve with truffle salsa, arugula and roasted pine nuts. Bon appétit!
1 thyme Sprig
1 ¼ tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
4 large Portobello mushrooms
4 tbsp. Salsa Tartufata
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Clean the mushrooms and brush them with a mix of Garlic Olive Oil and chopped thyme.
3. Season with pepper and sea salt, to taste, and leave to marinate for approximately 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden brown.
5. Grill the portobellos for about 6 minutes until soft, turning regularly.
6. Once cooked, brush Salsa Tartufata over the portobellos.
7. Divide the arugula among the plates, slice the portobellos into quarters and place them over the arugula.
8. Scatter the toasted pine nuts over the top.