3 - 4 people
A delightful bubbly cocktail made with strawberry simple syrup with a hint of tart flavor from a secret ingredient!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 Pound Strawberries Hulled and diced
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Rhubarb Pulp Vinegar Rhubarb Pulp Vinegar
- 1 Bottle Prosecco
- Hull and chop your strawberries, then add them into a medium-sized saucepan. Next, add the water and sugar. Place the pan over medium-high heat and bring your mixture to a low boil and let the mixture cook until the fruit begins to break down (about 8 to 10 minutes). Stir the mixture constantly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Next, put a mesh sieve over a large bowl. Strain your syrup through the sieve to get rid of any seeds and leftover fruit solids.
- Pour the syrup back into the saucepan. Bring this mixture back to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and bring the mix to a simmer. Add the 2 Tablespoons of Strawberry Rhubarb Pulp Vinegar. You’ll want to simmer your syrup until it reduces and thickens up a bit (about 5 to 10 more minutes).
- Remove the pan from the heat and let your syrup cool. Pour into a glass mason jar or Weck container and keep chilled in the refrigerator.
- Next, make your Strawberry Bellini!
- Rim your chilled champagne glasses with sugar and set aside. Pour 2 oz of strawberry syrup into each glass.
- Top off glass with Prosecco and garnish with a strawberry, if desired.
Write Your Own Review