3 - 4 people
1h 50 min
A sweet pizza with goat cheese, zucchini and fig spread. For Pizza Lovers!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- For Dough:
- 2 cups Flour for Pizza
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. dried yeast
- 1 ½ cups lukewarm water
- 1/4 cup Bonsecco EVOO
- For Topping:
- 1 tbsp. Dried Fig Spread
- 1 Zucchini
- 5 oz. Goat Cheese
- Natural Balsamic Glaze
- Bonsecco EVOO
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and mix with the pizza flour and salt.
- Add olive oil and knead into a dough ball. Allow to rise under a damp dish towel for 90 minutes.
- Slice the zucchini very thin and coat with a little Bonsecco EVOO.
- For Grilling:
- Heat the grill on high (between 550°F - 600°F with the lid on).
- Stretch out the pizza dough to a thin layer and brush with EVOO.
- Lay dough oil-side down on the pizza stone or directly on the grill.
- Cook for about 3 minutes with the lid off or 1-2 minutes with the lid on.
- Flip the dough using tongs or spatula.
- For baking:
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Stretch out dough to a thin layer and place on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Brush dough with EVOO and bake for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top the pizza with fig spread and add zucchini and goat cheese.
- Bake or grill 5-10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- After removing from oven or grill, top with arugula and Balsamic glaze.
Write Your Own Review