3 - 4 people
A unique way to serve meat but also functional! The rosemary twig adds amazing flavor to the meat.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 8 Rosemary Twigs
- 1 lb. leg of lamb
- 2 tbsp. Rosemary Dipper
- 1 ½ tbsp. Tuscan Herbs Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- Remove the bottom leaves from a rosemary twig and cut the bottom of the twig at an angle to create a sharp point.
- Remove the fat and the tendons from the leg of lamb and cut it into small pieces.
- Skewer the pieces of lamb on the twig and sprinkle the skewer with the Rosemary Dipper on all sides.
- If the twig is too soft to skewer the meat, you can skewer the meat with a skewer first.
- Grill the skewer on for approximately 2 minutes per side. Sprinkle the skewers with Tuscan Herbs Olive Oil and lemon juice.
Write Your Own Review