3 - 4 people
Grilled trout is a light, flaky fish. With a grill basket, lemon, parsley and lemon pesto you’ll have a healthy and flavorful dish ready in no time. After a few summer grilling nights, you might be in need of some new inspiration. That's why we give you BBQ Italian Style!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2 Trout (or other white fish)
- 1 lemon
- 2 springs of parsley
- 1 jar Lemon Pesto
- sea salt
- Clean the trout and sprinkle the inside with pepper and salt.
- Slice the lemon and place on the trout along with sprinkled parsley.
- Clamp the fish in a grill basket and place on the grill.
- Grill for approximately 6 minutes per side and serve them with Lemon Pesto.
Write Your Own Review