3 - 4 people
Making good garlic bread can be hard, whether it’s because you don’t have fresh garlic or don’t want to deal with the mess. Luckily we’ve made it easy with our Garlic Herb Butter Mix! This dry herb mix combines with butter and makes garlic bread a no-hassle and quick side to pair with any main course.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 (16-ounce) Loaf Italian bread or French bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 to 8 tbsp Garlic Herb Butter
- 2-4 tbsp Water
- Mix the Garlic Herb Butter with the water and let soak for five minutes (for a stronger garlic taste, add more of the dry mix). Then mix into room temperature butter.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise. Spread the bread with butter and bake in a 350 F oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Optional: Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy the garlic bread!
Write Your Own Review