SPICY GHOST CHILI SHRIMP
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Ghost Chili Seasoning (Add more if you like more heat)
- 2 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 lb. medium sized shrimp (shelled and deveined with tail still on)
- 3 Zucchini (sliced in 1/2 in. pieces)
- 2 Red Peppers (Sliced in 1 in pieces)
- 1 Large Red Onion (Chopped in large pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Shell and devein the shrimp, keeping the tails on.
- Cut the vegetables and place all in a bowl with shrimp.
- Drizzle with Roasted Garlic Grapseed oil and cajun seasoning blend. Toss to coat.
- Spread on the lined baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes total.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Hot ’n Sweet Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ to 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 10 tbsp. Strawberry Pulp Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. Garlic & Chili Herb Mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp. Ghost Chili Sauce
- ¾ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 fresh lime zest
- black pepper
- Sprinkle sea salt on the chicken wings, mash the garlic and spread it on the wings. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To make the marinade, mix honey, brown sugar, tomato paste and Strawberry Vinegar in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the Garlic & Chili Herb Mix and set aside to cool.
- Heat the grill to 320°F.
- Put the wings in a grill-safe pan and place on the grill.
- Close the lid and let the wings cook for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from grill and then generously spread the marinade on the chicken wings with a brush.
- Place the wings back on the grill. Repeat basting the wings until the marinade is fully used.
- Chili Dip: Mix the Ghost Chili Sauce with the mayonnaise for a spicy wing dip
- Salad: Mix the shredded red cabbage with 6 Tbsp. Strawberry Vinegar, the grated zest of half a lime and some freshly ground black pepper.