Happy Lunar New Year!
Enjoy the holiday with these delicious favorites from
Oil & Vinegar
- Mango Pulp VinegarAs low as $19.95
- Riesling Lime Grapeseed OilAs low as $22.95
JAPANESE NOODLE SALAD
with Sesame Dressing
- - 4 TBSP. ROASTED SESAME DRESSING
- - 10 OZ (300 G) SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS
- - 1.75 OZ (50 G) NOODLES
- - 1⁄2 LARGE CARROT
- - 5 1⁄2 OZ (150 G) BOK CHOY
- - 3 1⁄2 OZ (100 G) TOFU
- - 1 TBSP. ROASTED SESAME OIL
- - 2 TBSP. TAMARI
- - PEANUTS
- Wash all the fresh ingredients.
- Cut the base off the shiitake stalks and cut them into quarters. Heat the shiitakes for 5 minutes in a dry pan until they have just softened.
- Spiralize (or thinly slice) the carrot and put aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the bok choy into thin strips, then cube the tofu.
- Heat some Roasted Sesame Oil in a frying pan, then fry the tofu for a couple of minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of tamari, turn down the heat and allow the tofu to caramelize in the tamari.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix with the 4 tbsp of the Roasted Sesame Dressing.