This Mediterranean version of Bruschetta has a delicious blend of tomato flakes, olive flakes, garlic, basil, red bell pepper, oregano and salt. Make your food an adventure by adding a bit of bruschetta to the mix. Just add one part dried herb mix with three parts warm water; let stand for 3-5 minutes, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, stir and serve.
- Make a dip using half sour cream and half mayonnaise
- Add to tomato sauce for pasta
- Shake over or mix straight into omelets
- Sprinkle on baked fish with balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle on pasta with extra virgin olive oil
- Make a delicious salad dressing with your favorite extra virgin olive oil and vinegar
- Mix with mayonnaise and spread on a sandwich