Who can eat tapas without ordering Patatas Bravas? This traditional Spanish herb mixture is a delicious blend of tomato, garlic, chili pepper, paprika, and curry. All very simple ingredients are mixed together for one amazing taste in the same jar. The Patatas Bravas herb mix is a spicy flavor that is so versatile you can use it in just about anything.
- Make Patatas Bravas
- Make a dip using half sour cream and half mayonnaise
- Add to tomato sauce for pasta
- Shake in omelets
- Sprinkle on baked fish
- Sprinkle on pasta with extra virgin olive oil
- Make a delicious salad dressing with your favorite extra virgin olive oil and vinegar
- Mix with mayonnaise and spread on a sandwich"