Welcome to Spain!
Spanish Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Spanish Grilled Shrimp Skewers are a simple dish to prepare but definitely not lacking in flavor. The bright spanish spices of Paprika and Tomato compliment the tender shrimp. Paired with the Pommodoro Risotto you have the perfect Spanish influenced summer meal. Recipe by Jillian Fenton of Simple Sassy Scrumptious.
- 1 pound uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bottle Saveurade Sevilla
- 2 Tablespoons Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 package Risotto Pomodoro, plus ingredients required on package
- In a large bowl mix together the Sevilla Sauverade, olive oil and shrimp. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare Pomodoro Risotto according to package directions. You want to start the risotto first since the shrimp cook fairly fast.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Thread shrimp onto bamboo skewers. Place shrimp skewers onto grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Do not overcook or your shrimp will be tough and chewy!
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.