Welcome to Italy!
Tuscan Ribeye with Garlic Herb Compound Butter
This recipe for Tuscan Ribeye with Garlic Herb Compound Butter represents the best flavors Tuscany has to offer. Recipe by Jillian Fenton of Simple Sassy Scrumptious.
- 2 Ribeye steak
- 2-3 tablespoons Oil & Vinegar Saveurade Assisi per pound of steak
- 2 tablespoons Puglia Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- Garlic Herb Compound Butter:
- ½ Cup salted Butter
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp Cheese Dipper
- 1 tsp Rosemary Dipper
1. In a large glass dish combine the Assisi Sauverade, Olive oil and crushed garlic. Place steaks in marinade makingsure to cover both sides of the steak, cover with plastic wrap in refrigerator overnight.
2. Soften butter by leaving out on the counter, you want the butter to be soft but not melted. In a bowl stir all compound butter ingredients together until fully incorporated. Compound butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
3. Preheat your grill to high heat. Place the rib eye steaks on the hottest part of the grill and grill for about 4 - 6 minutes.
4. Flip the steaks over onto the other side, still over the hottest part of the grill for an additional 4-6 minutes. This should yield a medium rare steak, if you like yours cooked further leave on for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Remove steaks from grill and let rest for a few minutes on a cutting board. Slice steak and take a teaspoon of the Garlic Herb Compound butter and place on top of the steak pieces.
6. Serve immediately.