Tuscan dipper is a savory herb blend that is not only perfect for dipping, but great for seasoning too. The distinct Tuscan flavor is a blend of sweet spices, garlic, onion, celery, leek and other vegetables. Just add about a teaspoon to your favorite extra virgin olive oil and serve with nice crusty bread. The great thing about the dippers is how versatile they are. You can use them in just about anything. They are great in marinades, salad dressings, rubs, sprinkled in salads or use in mayonnaise. Just add some imagination!
- Mix in mayonnaise, cream cheese, for a spread on sandwiches
- Use in marinades with steaks or poultry
- Mix with your favorite extra virgin olive oil and vinegar for salads
- Add to sauces
- Use on savory pancakes, potatoes and eggs
- Enjoy it on popcorn instead of salt