3 - 4 people
Truffles are a true delight and adding it to burgers can elevate the simple sandwich to whole new levels. Check out this recipe that features our whole Italian Summer Truffles and Ultimate Burger Sauce!
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1 tbsp Puglia EVOO (for brushing)
- 1 1/2 pounds coarsely ground Beef (ask your butcher for a blend of top round and brisket, if possible)
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 Brioche or Portuguese buns
- Unsalted butter (melted for brushing)
- 12 Pickle Slices
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers
- Ultimate Burger Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat a cast-iron or other heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat. Lightly brush the skillet with oil.
- Form the beef into four 3/4-inch-thick patties, 4 inches each. Salt and pepper each side. Cook until the bottoms are seared, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook about 4 more minutes for medium.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and let melt, about 1 more minute. Remove and let rest on a plate until ready to assemble.
- Brush the cut sides of the buns with melted butter and toast in the skillet, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Spread the Ultimate Burger Sauce on the bottom buns. Top with the arugula, roasted red peppers, and pickles. Add the burger and top with freshly sliced truffle before putting the top bun in place.
- TIP: Serve with fresh made fries sprinkled with Truffle Powder.
Write Your Own Review