A pizza with a spicy kick that you can easily make yourself! A perfect combo of spicy salami with garlic & chili.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- For Dough:
- 2 cups Flour for Pizza
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. dried yeast
- 1 ½ cups lukewarm water
- 1/4 cup Bonsecco EVOO
- For Toppings:
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Garlic & Chili
- 3/4 cup Sugo with Basil
- Red onion, chopped in rings
- Grated mozzarella
- Bonsecco EVOO or Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- Herb Mix for Pizza
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and mix with the pizza flour and salt.
- Add olive oil and knead into a dough ball.
- Allow to rise under a damp dish towel for 90 minutes.
- Sauté the Chopped Garlic & Chili in a pan and mix in the Sugo with Basil.
- For Grilling:
- Heat the grill on high (between 550°F - 600°F with the lid on).
- Stretch out the pizza dough to a thin layer and brush with EVOO.
- Lay dough oil-side down on the pizza stone or directly on the grill.
- Cook for about 3 minutes with the lid off or 1-2 minutes with the lid on.
- Flip the dough using tongs or spatula.
- For Baking:
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Stretch out dough to a thin layer and place on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Brush dough with EVOO and bake for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add the tomato sauce and toppings.
- Bake or grill for 5-10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Write Your Own Review