3 - 4 people
On a sunny spring day, a fresh salad should not be missing on the garden table. Take this classic to the next level and add a touch of luxury with a vinaigrette of Marc de Champagne Vinegar & Basil Olive Oil.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 4 oz mixed greens
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- 10 stalks chives
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 Marc de Champagne Vinegar & Basil Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 baguette
- 1 tsp. Lemon & White Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Olive Bruschetta
- Salad: Transfer the mixed greens to a large bowl. Next, finely chop the tarragon and chives and add the herbs to the salad.
- Cut the cucumber, carrot and radish into thin slices and mix into the salad. Finally, add the Lemon & White Pepper Seasoning and the Oil & Vinegar vinaigrette to the salad.
- Bruschetta: Preheat the oven to 350°F. In the meantime, slice the baguette and drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer the baguette to an oven tray and bake for 5 minutes until golden-brown. Allow the baguette to cool down a bit and spread the Olive Bruschetta onto the baguette.
Write Your Own Review